- Text for ‘Ten things’ by Dr Ian Lunt, based on presentations and audience contributions at the symposium, Managing Victoria's Biodiversity under Climate Change, held in October 2015.
- Text for ‘Building climate future plots’ by Rebecca Jordan and Prof Ary Hoffmann, based on presentations and audience contributions at the symposium, Building “climate future plots”: designing trials to usefully inform management, held in February 2017
- Web design by Ian Lunt and John Sampson (Ecotype Communications).
- All photographs as credited in captions.
- Professor Andrew Bennett (La Trobe University & Arthur Rylah Institute)
- Dr Bill Birch (President, Royal Society of Victoria)
- Professor Ary Hoffmann FAA (School of BioSciences, University of Melbourne)
- Professor Lynne Selwood (University of Melbourne and Royal Society of Victoria)
- Phil Ingamells (Victorian National Parks Association)
- Bio21 Institute, University of Melbourne
- Royal Society of Victoria
- Victorian National Parks Association
- Arthur Rylaah Institute, DELWP
- La Trobe University
- Greening Australia